Career workshop - find a professional job in Sweden
This two-hour workshop is designed to give practical tips and information about how to find a professional job in Sweden.
The programme includes:
• Myths about jobs in Sweden.
• Making a self-inventory
• Defining the job market - type of company and role. Geographical and branch perspective.
• Your network.
• Setting your career goal
• The job-hunting process in Sweden – ring – follow up. Fit EVERY C.V. to the company’s specific needs.
• The meeting – recruitment companies, C.V. network, spontaneous applications
• Salaries, benefits, idiosynchrasies
• First day in the office Questions and Answers
If you are planning to work here and don't want to waste time job-hunting in the wrong way, don't miss this workshop!