This two-hour workshop is designed to give practical tips and information about how to find a professional job in Sweden.
The programme includes:
• Myths about jobs in Sweden.
• Making a self-inventory
• Defining the job market - type of company and role. Geographical and branch perspective.
• Your network.
• Setting your career goal
• The job-hunting process in Sweden – ring – follow up. Fit EVERY C.V. to the company’s specific needs.
• The meeting – recruitment companies, C.V. network, spontaneous applications
• Salaries, benefits, idiosynchrasies
• First day in the office Questions and Answers
If you are planning to work here and don't want to waste time job-hunting in the wrong way, don't miss this workshop!
Your workshop trainer:
Alison Sjöström helps people find their next professional job. Her role at Verto Konsult AB allows her to tailor-make the help she provides, from CV and applications to phoning employers and refining interview techniques. However, it is her own experience as an expat in Sweden for 32 years and her network of contacts that mean she has 100% success rate for finding new jobs for professional expats.